Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's treasuries



I'm finally trying to get back into a bit of blogging, in between all the end of year stuff.

So to start I need to say a big thankyou to Sandboxgifts and themefragrance for including two of BoosTees items recently.

After these mitts were included in this calming treasury they sold - so many thanks to sandboxgifts!

Sandboxgifts makes lovely jewellery and I couldnt go past these delicate earrings and I think she takes fab photos too!




The next day I was thrilled to see one of BoosTees brooches in this clever collection by themefragrances -


You should take a look at themefragrances shop if you love perfumes!
Me? I'm a soap addict - oh! and also a chocaholic! so I choose this yummy soap.



Lastly in honour of remembrance day I made a poppy-filled treasury - lest we forget.

Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more to come : )

2 comments:

lila said...

fantastic choices of treasures to show us here...gorgeous images too!
love it!

PoetessWug said...

Very beautiful...And I love that "chocolate" soap!! I'm a bit of an addict myself!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...