Thursday, January 19, 2012

Earrings #14

More right angle weave...this one I thought was impossible. It was all sloppy and floppy but came good in the end.
Another pattern from Beadwork magazine, this time by Maggie Roschyk.

So I have decided that all these beadwork designers are incredibly clever and I have no idea how to go about designing my own earrings.
I am so in awe of their skills and realise that it must take hours and hours of dedication to even think about creating your own designs.
So I'm not that I will carry on with the earring challenge - I have other things that I should/want to do.
But we'll see!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This earrings looks great and I don't see anything wrong to take inspiration from a designer if you give them full credit , what we will do if we will be all designers...
I am terrible stuck with a pair of loop earrings were I can't make the finish that part were you add the hooks ...

Adelaide said...

I love the style of the earrings. It must be difficult as a designer to constantly need to think of new designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...