Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some new creations

I have been on a bead buying spree!

First of all there was the Sydney bead and gem show, where I met some of my favorite lampwork artists, as well as the Venetian glass lady and Sue from Beadglass, who sells gorgeous czech glass beads.
I must also mention the ever welcoming Bev and Ross from The Rock Shop.

I found these lovely ceramic beads at Feeling Inspired, and teamed them with faceted orange jade and some little spacer beads from Beadworx.

These beautiful lampwork beads are by DKS beads of Sydney.
I always buy her 'orphans', they make fabulous bracelets, dont you think?

Carved blackstone bead from Bjulde, and red aventurine nuggets.


Tabular freshwater pearls and faceted amethyst that I got during another shopping expedition to Sydney.

Some of these will be listed in my etsy shop.

Also look out for me at the Rhododendron festival at Blackheath next weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...