Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is buying birthday cakes on everyone's birthday .

2. I like scallops better than clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of all the laughing and squeeling and having fun.

4. Snowdrop is my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include millions of beads.

6. Cutting grass makes me wanna sneeze.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the local highschool art and craft show , tomorrow my plans include visiting friends and going for a bushwalk and Sunday, I want to watch my daughter play soccer and not do much else!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Have an awesome weekend!

eMelectric said...

Birthday cakes for your colleagues is always a good idea. In my office, we pretty just buy cakes for any occasion!

Thanks for visiting. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :o)

Janet said...

Snowdrops are the first flowers to bloom in my yard :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...