Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday - 8

I'm going travelling next week!
I'm very excited!

We're going to Laos and Cambodia, and it's the first big holiday we've had like this for a while.

In preparation I had my hair cut off so it will be easier to manage while I'm travelling.
It will be hot over there in May so I need a big sun hat.



monet-inspired hat by softshelterhats

this one is reversible - so it's two hats for the price of one.

I need a small backpack for the plane and for sightseeing.
This one is probably too beautiful - but this is only a wish after all!






sky blue and striped leather backpack by dashandbag

Lastly a travel journal to record all my adventures!



black and gold marbled journal by touchthesky

See you in June!!!!

13 comments:

Jacquie said...

Lovely!!!

Have a fabulous trip!
*envious*

BonTons said...

That bag is very cute

Carley said...

Beautiful bag!! Have a fabulous time in your travels - I'm very jealous

Jan Allsopp said...

Oh wow! Have fun! Don't think of me at all!

Erika said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh LOVE that backpack!

Carmel said...

Nice wishes Tess :)
Have a great holiday

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Have a fantastic holiday.

Owl and Fox said...

I'm sure you'll find plenty of great hats and backpacks over there...there's so much to see and do! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!

Unknown said...

Ohh fab choices!

Maureen Reynolds said...

wow..what a wonderful trip. I hope you tell all about it when you get back.

Kathleen said...

have a great time...love the backpack...have bookmarked the

Anastasia said...

oh wow!!! look what i miss! have a wonderful time on your trip and cant wait to hear about it!
hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...