Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday treasuries

Wow! If I thought last week was good for treasuries, what about this week??

I hope you're sitting comfortably - then I'll begin, with the first of the eight, that's right 8 treasuries I was in.

I'd like to thank all the curators for taking the time to put together and post these collections.
It's obvious that a lot of thought goes into selecting items to fit a theme and to look just right.

First up - a tribute to treaury curators by Psalm104photography.

Amongst this colourful collection, I was thrilled to find my Tutt-fruitti fingerless mitts fromBoosTees.

Psalm104, has beautiful photographs available as JPEGs for you to download and use in your scrapbooking projects.
I would just frame this one and hang it on my wall!



Next I was doubly delighted because Cool Things by handmadesbylorri featured two of my items.
Gold Cat earrings in my planettresures shop.
and Chloe Cat tshirt from BoosTees.




Lorraine is a very talented knitter, and I'm a bit keen on fingerless mitts at the moment.
I love these pretty red one - look at the cute little button detail!




Another regular DUST team treasury complier eclecticmoi chose my Winter Dawn earrings in this subtle collection.



I'm also a bit keen on owls at the moment, and eclecticmoi has quite a few to choose from, but I couldnt go past this necklace in my favorite colour!




I contrast, DELicoiusdesignz went for vibrant pinks - how gorgeous!

She included my Samarkand Journey necklace and I did BLUSH - with pleasure!



I'm also tickled pink by the lovely resin pieces in Del's shop - like this unusual bangle.



Great minds think alike - because linkeldesigns also chose the WinterDawn earrings with this mysterious treasury.
I love it!


Linkeldesigns has some beautiful jewellery - I just love this bird and cage piece.



Bright and bold were the choices by alatvian.
I was thrilled to see my Lipstick Red earrings alongside all the other lovely pieces.
Great picks there!



When I looked at alatvian's shop I was intrigued to see this amazing beadwoven spiral bracelet on a memory wire base.
Such a clever idea and what a pretty bracelet.



SNAP!!
Delicious designs chose my same Lipstick Red earrings but incorporated them into a collection inspired by circles.


Thanks again, Del!
I'm a sucker for anything Alice in Wonderland.
Look what Del has done here with a spoon and the Mad Hatter -





Last, but by no means least - inspired by her mother's cruise, Itinerary by AutumnSkyAdornments.
I was honoured to have my Venice Lagoon earrings featured alongside the other cruisey pieces.

AutumnSky is an amazing jewellery designer and I love everything about this bracelet.

Freeform beadweaving, the little face and the freshwater pearls.
Go and checkout the shop, there are many more wonderful creations.



Phew!

Thank you all again.
I'm inspired to go and do some creating - how about you?

5 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

wow Tess - you sure did well with treasuries this week - so nice of your to feature all of us on your blog. Thanks xo

Gillian said...

Hi Tess :)

Congratulations on all of the treasuries, so well deserved your work is just Gorgeous!

thank you for featuring the curators, that is such a lovely thing to do!

It's such an honour to appear on your blog and I thank you ♥

Kathie said...

Congratulations Tess :-)

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much, Tess, for this feature! It's very sweet of you!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...