Monday, January 25, 2010

monday's treasuries

It's Australia Day tommorrow and the Aussies on etsy have been blitzing the treasuries with Aussie goodies.
So I was thrilled to find my jewellery included in two wonderful collections.

From the ocean to the desert by JaEmArt -


included my turquoise desert necklace.

I love this clever reversible skirt by Linda of JaEmArt -



Also hannahfaerie currated a more mystical interpretation - the winter queen.

and popped my silver rose earrings in.

This stunning necklace by Hannah would look great with Linda's skirt!



Lastly - a hot summer one from me.


thanks Hannah and Linda - and lets hope an aussie treasury makes the front page tomorrow.

Happy Australia Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh yes! that is the joys of being the domestic CEO of the house. I used to abhor it, I have tried to accept it in 2010. Thanks for nice post.
buy r4 ds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...