Saturday, January 16, 2010

New projects for the new year


What I've made this week!

I love Beth Stone! I wish I could adopt her and we could sit and bead together.
She has a new book "More Seed Bead Stitching" which is endlessly inspirational and I have been delving into it for some new projects.

Like this version of her "easy bracelet" -



and this "spur of the moment bracelet" where I use 6,8 and 11 size beads instead of 8,11 and 15.
(I find 15's impossibly small).



In this new book Beth visits the amazing triangles and as these are quick and easy to make, and my stock of them is dwindling I made some more.





I'm loving bright colours at the moment and need some more bright seed beads and delicas.


Time for another shopping expedition??

1 comment:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

These are really fun pieces you're making. :) Love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...