Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist


I know I shouldnt but I can't help but wish for these handmade gourmet chocolates by Australian chocolatier Cricklewood Chocolates.

chocolates by CricklewoodChocolate

Dont they look yum!

I'm still searching for the perfect bag.
I must admit I'm a bit in love with this roomy messenger bag by needlevsthread -


messenger bag by needlevsthread


And the unconventional part of me - or maybe the lop-sided part of me - loves this dress -

dress by idea2lifestyle

What are you wishing for this week?

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

My wish list doesn't include tangible lovely things like this. I just wish it would stop raining!!!...Although that, and that messenger bag, could co-exist on a wish list! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...