Monday, February 1, 2010

monday's treasuries

One lovely one this week and one lovely one I forgot from last week *blushes*!

How could I have overlooked this wonderful collection of earrings from vintagesewandsew?


She so kindly included my sparkling brandy earrings.

So I urge you to go visit Kerri's shop because you will find the most wonderful collection of vintage and retro patterns and bits and bobs, like this terrific swirly skirt -



Also many thanks to thegoblet for selecting my winter dawn earrings in this lovely cool, wintery treasury -

Thegoblet makes such pretty jewellery it was hard to chose my favorite, but dont you just love these blue earrings?


Lastly another hot summer one from me, inspired by sweetwichetty's teapot art! -


Enjoy you week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...