Monday, January 27, 2014

Making it Monday - how-to crochet, make a bag, coasters, tags and how to organise your life.

Here's a little round up of some sweet how-to's that I have found on the interwebs recently.

First up a simple sewing project for all you sewers (and aspiring sewers) out there.
I love this bright fun bag.
I've got some fabric that would be perfect for this!
You can find instructions on Frankie blog.

bucket bag from Frankie Magazine

We have a gazillion photos!
Who doesn't?
Mr planet is always saying that we never look at them!
Well here is a great way to make sure some of your photos are always on display.
They would make fabulous gifts too - it's never too early to start making things for Christmas....then there are birthdays, Mother's Day etc...

photo coasters by Dana Vastano

Crochet is definitely on my to-do list this year.
I've bookmarked this tutorial by Shelley over at spincushions.
I'll let you know how I go!

how to crochet by spin cushions
Sometimes the simple ideas are the best.
The little things you used to do when you were a kid...or do with your kids now.
Make gift tags from magazine photos - easy, right?
But sometimes you forget those easy little projects.
I found this idea on decor8.
gift tags from decor8

Of course a lot of these will be easier still if you are organised.....life, home and supplies.
I've been reading a few posts about life and home organisation in the hope that I will eventually become more organised. I can dream!


If you need some organisation tips give Jenny Shih a go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...