Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday treasuries

I was so lucky last week.

Three beautiful treasuries - and two by the same lovely lady.

Apparently "Scarlet women have all the fun" according to scathinglybrilliant and who could disagree when you look at this stunning collection.

I'm tickled pink (or red) that the lovely Vanessa included my Soho red earrings.


Vanessa is a very talented artist.
Take a look at her shop and you will see beautiful lino-cuts like this one -


family of owls linocut on recycled music score paper by scathinglybrilliant

The second treasury from scathinglybrilliant, was this terrific blue one, where she was kind enough to include my Venice Lagoon earrings.

Blue just has to be my favorite colour!


Vanessa has an alter-ego called theuppitywoman where she sells vintage goodies, like this amazing shirt -


very art deco shirt from theuppitywoman



Then I was surprised to learn from twitter that LittleDickensDesigns had been inspired to make a collection of twitter followers.

Now isnt that a great idea!?

Littledickens chose my mermaids necklace to feature alongside all these other aqua beauties.



LittleDickens is a very creative artist who is in the process of revamping her etsy shop, but you can still see this gloriously colourful creation -




Thanks to both of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...