Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday treasuries

How wonderful to find myself in two treasuries his week, and both by curators who make amazing treasuries, as well as being talented creators.

handsmadebylorri was inspired by the Tour de France and selected my new fingerless mitts in her treasury.

My mitts can be found in BoosTees shop.



I took it as a great compliment because Lorraine is a very experinced knitter, who has also got some lovely mitts in her shop, but I couldnt resist this lovely colourful neck warmer.




hannahfaerie is the treasury queen!

I was thrilled to see my amethyst earrings in this colourful collection.


hannahfaerie makes amazing ceramic beads and uses them to create her own unique pieces.

This one would have fitted so well into her own treasury.



Cant wait to see what this week brings!

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Congratulations. Your work deserves a front page spot!! Take care ~Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...