Monday, April 26, 2010

monday's treasuries

Great excitement!
Etsy launched a new treasury last week. Treasury east.
It is still in beta testing, but it may be the way of the future.

For one thing it doesn't use flash, which is great 'cus flash is so annoying to have to wait for.

Also your treasury never expires!
There must be unlimited capacity for treasuries.
But I dont know if this is a good idea - I will never scroll through 2 million treasuries or whatever.

I have yet to make a treasury east, but I have been featured in one that I know of.
This pretty springtime ode.


Thanks to minimade for including my spring sunset necklace.

Minimade makes beautiful things with beautiful fabrics, like this clever teacosy and matching napkins.
What a great idea.



And just today I got a convo from Scandalously to say that a BoosTees brooch is in this gorgeous treasury west.



Scandalously also does wonderful and original things with fabric -in this case buttony and bowy things!
I just couldnt go past this amazing Parisian necklace.
Isnt it to die for?




No treasuries from me this week.
I havent been tempted by the new treasury east yet. Maybe it's because it doenst seem so special when it is so easy to make one.
But maybe I should give it a go??

Watch this space!

1 comment:

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Hey! And well done you too. Beautifully simple and simply beautiful.

Look at all that pink and green spring gear. I guess it is always spring somewhere in the world!

Very good cheer
Loani

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...