Friday, April 16, 2010

Ooopsa-daisy!

What have I been up to this week?

Making daisy chains - that's what.

It's a stich I've never had much interest before, but when I saw a design for some little rings in Beth Stone's book - I though "what else have I got to do?"




Here is a close-up of the bracelet I made with size 8 beads, so you can see the pattern.



I made a ring with size 11 cylinder beads and some swarovski crystals.



And then another using less crystals, I tought it would be more comfortable to wear.



Then another coliur combo.


The daisy chain bracelet made with bead soup size 8 beads.
It doesnt show the pattern of the daisy stitch very well, but I like the randomness of it.


What do you think?

1 comment:

Briana E. said...

These are gorgeous, nice beading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...