Friday, July 19, 2013

Five fabulous Friday finds from my faves.

Hello! And happy Friday!

Here are a few bits and bobs from my faves.

I love cowls! Have I said that before?
They are so practical! So warm and snuggly and they don't get tangled in stuff or droop into your dinner!

I reckon this one would go with all your outfits.

denim blue grey cowl by smittenkittenorig

I think I'm loving this on as much for the photo as anything.
And what a fabulous idea - hand-torn fabric on a bobbin-with-character.
You could use it - to wrap a special gift perhaps or you could just keep it in a special place.
What would you do?

fabric ribbon on vintage bobbin by OliviaManna

You could combine this ribbon with these super-sweet note cards - they feature handcut fabrics and handdrawn details - aren't they just the darlingest?

finchlings note cards by LilaRubyKingShop

Yeah, I'm a pottery fan!
I would love love one of these handthrown citrus juicers - how much fun would it be to use this to make your lemon meringue pie or orange cake?
I'd want to juice juice juice all day long!

Pottery citrus juicer by FringeandFettle

Am I attracted to this by the adorable kitty?
Or the quirky design?
Or is it the juxtaposition of the smooth pine with the rough found bush timber?
Hey! don't overthink it!
It would look great in my new home!

timber bench and hat stand by hellotomato
And what a fabulous shop name too!

Have a great rootin'-tootin' weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...