Saturday, August 10, 2013

I go for a bikeride while waiting for my car to be serviced

 ...and on the way I saw -
a buddist temple


and all sorts of birds.

Hey, what are you two eating?

Noodles?


More urban architecure -


and a shopping trolley graveyard -


Also some lovely waterways, reclaimed from old sand pits -


Very popular with some birds -


There's also a beach -
A beach?


There are some other surprises!

Wrong way! Go back!


Across rivers -


Hello! What are you doing?


Who? me?


This little family group crossed my path and took a bit of stalking to get a photo - those little tackers can more fast!


Lots of these stunning red flowering trees - the rosellas loved then too (but they wouldn't let me get a photo)






1 comment:

Jane said...

What an adventure you had Tess! I love your cockatoo photos, and that family with chicks are so gorgeous! Not so keen on the shopping trolley graveyard though:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...