This week Janet took the first sentence in 6 of her favorite books...she invited us to fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of our own.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a very dirty grumpy hobbit."
2. "I seem to have run out of chocolate, but that ain't no matter." (Oh yes it is!)
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, water poured down the watercourses into the dam, and at last we were no longer living under water restrictions."
4. "The sound of the kettle boiling rose from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness and in it was a teapot - here comes my early morning cup of tea." (I love my hub)
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so always 'be prepared' and carry chocolate."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the movies to see 'Milk', tomorrow my plans include taking a big bag of stuff the op shop and Sunday, I want to cook fish on the BBQ!