Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This week's treasuries

Another week passes - and I was thrilled to see that I had been selected in two treasuries and I also managed to grab two myself.
First, thanks to pippilangstrumpf (under the shade of a bonsai tree), for choosing my desert dreamtime necklace as part of her colourful collection.



Pippi makes lovely jewellery using chiyogami papers, like these pretty earrings.
Please visit her shop there are many more beautiful creations.


Later on in the week, MefeArt designed a sunburnt country treasury.
Thanks to Greer for including my Coral Sea necklace, with all the other gorgeous items.


MefeArt has some spectacular jewellery in her shop - this one is my favorite.

Labyrinth necklace.


When it came to curating my own treasuries this week, I took a look at my favorites and found two really lovely bright colourful artworks.
I decided to see if I could find more items to fit the theme - and then it was born.


In total contrast I had 'hearted' some grey and red hairclips and these colours were the basis for my next collection.
Unfortunately I forgot to put the original hairclips in!

Watch this space!

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Such striking treasuries! I'd love to know how you get a picture of your treasury onto your blog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...