Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Travelling is better than being at home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been fish curry.

3. What's on the tree, tree, tree? bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk is what I have planned for next year (in the Himalayas).

5. Waiting, waiting for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, there is more talking than doing.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include maybe going for a small bushwalk and Sunday, I want to make some tshirts!

5 comments:

Mariposa said...

Thanks for sharing! Will you be trying out Mt. Everest too? Enjoy you weekend. :-)

Mine is here -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

The Himalayas, wow!, that's quite a walk. I love your answer to # 3, very creative.

Danielle said...

Wow the Himalayas!! How fun. So you are a traveler? I am a homebody!

Janet said...

hahaha love your answer to #3 :-)

cheatymoon said...

I love the idea of your nice long walk. That sounds ideal! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...