Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. I grew up thinking I was loved.

2. http://nevereveremma.blogspot.com/ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you buy one of my new tshirts?

4. Doing the crossword every day helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the opportunity of meeting some great on-line friends and reading some awesome blogs.

6. Experts on the interwebs are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to um! sitting in front of the fire, maybe, tomorrow my plans include not shopping for a new dishwasher and new clothes dryer and Sunday, I want to meet up with my etsy friends at the craft and quilt show in Sydney!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like number five, too! It's nice to meet you. ;)

BonTons said...

Hope you have a great time at the quilt show!

marites1034 said...

#5 is the same with me..it's been a blast for me. have a nice weekend!!!

Marg said...

enjoy your meet-up. I've decided to try the friday fill in this week too.

sally906 said...

Sitting in front of a fire is not something that happens a lot in Darwin - am very jealous :)

Mariposa said...

Hope you'll have a great time this weekend! :)


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

NeverEverEmma said...

Haha! You came from visiting me! Thanks! :)

I'm excited about the craft show too!

Isolated Existence. said...

Have a nice weekend. Enjoy your Sunday! ;-)

Gloria P. said...

Nice to meet you planettreasures. Looking forward to browsing and visiting your blog form time to time.
Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Great answer to #5 :-) Thank you for playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...