Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting perfection.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a liar.

3. Being with my family is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy twittering and blogging.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine ironing and cooking.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without fat or sugar in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having an early night, tomorrow my plans include having a stall at the winter magic festival and Sunday, I want to recover!

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Hope it's a good festival. I considered using and same answers as you for # 4.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...