Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. She had a great enormous tea pot full of piping hot tea.

2. A mug of tea is by my side, always.

3. I know this: that the square on the hypoteneuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.

4. My husband makes me laugh, still. (after all these years!)

5. These words apply to me: mum, organiser, worrier, sook.

6. The best days were when the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the tennis later, tomorrow my plans include cooking pumpkin soup and massaman fish curry for friends and Sunday, I want to make up some more tshirts!

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Sounds really comforting and nice ... I love a pot of tea, Husbands that make you laugh and sunny days too.

Have a great weekend xx

Tins and Treasures said...

'I know this'...lol. I think I forgot all those formulas that I learned in high school!!
And do you share recipes? Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

cmw said...

Learned a new word -- sook! Great list.

sally906 said...

Mmmmmm - Fish Curry - sounds yum :)

Unknown said...

Tea sounds nice. What is sook?

Anne said...

Hi
I'm from the Blue Mountains too..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...