1. She had a great enormous tea pot full of piping hot tea.
2. A mug of tea is by my side, always.
3. I know this: that the square on the hypoteneuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
4. My husband makes me laugh, still. (after all these years!)
5. These words apply to me: mum, organiser, worrier, sook.
6. The best days were when the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the tennis later, tomorrow my plans include cooking pumpkin soup and massaman fish curry for friends and Sunday, I want to make up some more tshirts!