Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday treasuries

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after our holiday.
It's taken a while and one of the things I've been neglecting is treasuries.

So last week I checked and I'd been included in three!


Many thanks to artish for picking my antarctic artifacts necklace amongst other lovely Aussie sellers.

Artish is an amazing knitter and I just spotted this cowl/head wrap.
How colourful and soft looking.




I just love the colour choices in this treasury by getfunked.

I was so happy to see my venice lagoon earrings with these other gorgeous creations.

Robyne of getfunked is multi-talented, and some of her newest listings are digital collage sheets.

I love all things japanese and so I was instantly drawn to this wonderful collage.



Finally earlybirdcreations put together another great selection af very talented aussie artist and I feel so honoured to have my poppy fields earrings amongst them.



Earlybirdscreations makes fabulous, bright jewellery using resin beads.
How much fun is this purple, orange and blue resin necklace?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...