Thursday, March 24, 2011

My creative space

this week - some new necklaces!

It's been a while but I got all inspired and made several new necklaces.
Some of them use new beads -


some a combination of newbies and beads from my stash -



And some from remodelled necklaces that havn't sold -


This one I really want to keep for myself!

I rarely keep my own jewellery now. My daughter always tells me "no! You have to sell it"
She's my conscience!

How about you?
Do you keep what you make? Or do you sell it all? Or give it away? Or all of the above?

If you would like to see more creative spaces pop on over to kootoyoo's blog

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

I especially love the first necklace, but all of them are cute...I rarely keep things I make. Although I do have a bunch of necklaces and things that I made and never listed yet! LOL I will though...One day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...