Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist


So long since I've posted a Wednesday wishlist, and my wishes are piling up!

Even though we have now entered autumn I still covet everything in this shop -

ruffled flowers tshirt by nikacollection

I'm seriously on the lookout for a new handbag.
This one is on my short list.
I love the fabric so much and last weekend I saw a lady with a skirt made from this fabric. It was great!


This artwork speaks to me.
I dont know if it's my fondness for antique maps, or the balloon, or the bird?
It's the combination of these elements that make the whole.

Life's Journey by CrimsonCircleStudios

What are you wishing for this week?

Remember to leave a comment to go into the draw to win the earrings I'm giving away this week!
thanks

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I don't really have a wish list of things I wish I had. But I do have a lot of things I like to look at!! I do that ALL the time! ;-)) But I really like your choices!

Anonymous said...

You have been chosen to receive the Awesome Blog Award!
Laurie @ http://kottagecreations.blogspot.com

angelina said...

hi, what a nice post! i love the tshirt ruffles..very japanese.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...