Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brights and black and creative tips - my creative space

I'm still in the mood for bright!
Continuing my love affair with turquoise and yellow and asymmerty.
This one has large turquoise coloured howlite coins with some smooth yellow ceramic tubes.

Summery? yes?


Moving along to some simple necklaces with bubble-gum bright beads -


Then a change - as I was searching for some more turquoise I rediscovered these lovely faceted black agate beads.
I tried pairing them with pearls but in the end decided to keep it simple.


A feature silver bead makes these necklaces tres chic!


Expanding the design idea I used some amazing burgundy pearls and pewter grey pearls.


This week I'm joining in with My Creative Spaces on Village Voices - hop on over there if you'd like to join in, see what others have been creating or read their tips for staying creative.

My tips for staying creative -

There's nothing quite like getting some new supplies for stimulating creativity.

Or just get out your exsisting supplies and "play" with them.

How do you keep your creativity alive?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...