Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer breeze

I'm longing for summer!
Hate this cold weather!
So I've been playing with some lovely summery colours inspired by visions of sand and sea.



Turquoise and butter jade, bright orange and citrus glass beads.

And here's what I've produced so far -


I'm loving the assymetric look -


Now I can't get this song out of my head!


How is your wintery creating going?
Are you starting to create summer styles?

If you would like to see what's been happening in other creative spaces or to join in - pop on over to My Creative Space on Village Voices.

2 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

oh yes bring on warmer weather!!! lovely colours in those beads...certainly reminds me of summer! xx

lorik said...

I agree - hurry up summer! And it is not nearly as cold down here. The beads are great - my favourite colour combination too! Love the music :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...