Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going round and round - my creative space


Last week I showed you my new memory wire bracelets - here.

Once I got the memory wire out I couldn't stop!
Here are some more of my trio bracelets - circles of gemstones, pearls, gemstone chips et al.


I was making these today while I was "on duty" behind the counter at my craft co-operative - The Nook at Leura.
I carry the beads and bits in one of those plastic shoes boxes, the lid is my work tray and an old cloth napkin in my work surface. I also had a piece of corrugated cardboard which I use for the little seed beads, but it does stop bigger beads from rolling around too much.

If you would like to see more creative spaces or would like to join in pop on over to My Creative Space on Village Voices.


2 comments:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

You're always buzzing with great new ideas Tess!

Sara Arts - handmade said...

Hi,

it's a pleasure to have one of your creations listed in My wish List!!!!

Your blog is really cute!!!! Nice to find you also here

xx
Sara
http://sara-artstudio.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...