Friday, March 15, 2013

Off on tangents - my creative space

Sooooo last week I started another beadwoven pendant with a handmade lampwork bead. It was here.
Anyway, I'm pleased to report that this one only took a week to finish! yay, go me!



The reason for this speed-weaving has something to do with hiring 7 dvds this week {more about that tomorrow}.





I also need to make some more necklaces...but did I?
Nope - while I was getting my beads out I spotted a little box of beads that I'd set aside for bracelets...and off I went on a tangent!


Here they are -

Do you ever get distracted, go off on tangents?
I often do - but that is all part of the fun of creating, working for yourself, doing what you want when you want to.
And I never get bored with it!


These little birds and nest necklaces are destined for somewhere special.
I'll tell you more next week!


How is your creative space this week?

2 comments:

Elisabeth Andree said...

So many beautiful beads! I can imagine your little birds and nest necklaces are for someone special to you.

Clare said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...