Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tuesday's treasuries (on Wednesday!)

Well I am a bit behind with my treasury posts!
Weeks behind as well as a day behind.

I would like to thank these lovely people for chosing my bits and pieces in their collections!

Mandy of Radicalglass put a tshirt fromBoosTees in this dark one -

and one of BoosTees new brooches in this one -

I think this pendant of Mandy's is gorgeous and would fit in her dark night treasury -


strike from the left by radicalglass

Got style? Got beauty? Got minimalism?
Then you might love this treasury, which included Freda Owl tshirt by BoosTees -

artsyfartsymemories has a far from minimalist store - it is so pretty and full of shabby chic goodies, like these adorable tags. Yum!


Great shop name too!

Sharonclancydesigns obviously had purple and yellow on her mind when she created these two beauties -



Many thanks Sharon for including BoosTees mitts.

Sharonclancydesigns sells the most luscious jewellery.
These are my weakness being earrings and in my favorite colour!


appetite for apatite earrings by sharonclancydesigns

And she obviously has a penchant for puns!

Finally I have been playing with the new treasury east, and having a bit of fun too!

Starting with one following on from my blog post - Mad about orange!


and my daughter's love of bare tree branches -


This one was inspired by Tractorgirls cushion -


Finally - I was searching for a colour description for a headband I had knitted.
My twitter and facebook friends made several suggestions - one of which was the name of my friends kitchen wall colour!
Savannah clay.

So my savannah treasury was born.

Where do you find inspiration to create treasuries?

1 comment:

cathi said...

I think you just made my day- yep, I know you did. I get my inspiration for treasuries from usually an item that I see and LOVE- or some treasury challenges- those make me think out of the box... thanks again, cathi - artsyfartsymemories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...