Friday, November 9, 2012

Making my own Christmas cards? And other stuff - My creative space

Every year I say the same thing "this year I will make my own christmas cards"!

And do I?
um, no!
Except for the year I was learning calligraphy and I wrote in beautiful green and red lettering on my cards.

But this year will be different!
Oh, yes it will - because I found these cute stamps at the Museum of Contemporary Art the other day.
I did "um" and "ah" a bit, because they were a bit spendy, but they have such a nice handmade look to them, nice and simple and I think I'll be inspired to actually use them.


Do you make your own Christmas cards?






I also got into a frenzy of necklace making because I have a market this weekend.









I'm joining in with My Creative Space on Kidspot.
If you don't join in already you should go and have a look because it's full of lovely inspiration, it's so nice to see what other crafty peeps have been up to.

1 comment:

Samantha Dennison said...

Your necklaces are so beautiful - they would make a perfect match for my new shirt!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...