Friday, May 24, 2013

Five fab Friday finds from my faves

Fancy a cuppa?

Yes please! Especially in these colourful retro cups painted by Art by Therese.



How about this vibrant fun telephone purse by octopurse?
What fabulous fabric!



I'm also liking the slightly quirky washing blowing in the breeze in soveryhappyart's photograph.
I can almost smell that wonderful smell of fresh air-dried laundry! Am I strange?



I was delighted to see that heidiandseek are back on etsy with her wonderful range of reconsructed clothing.
Welcome back!
Just waiting, waiting for the right one!


Maybe these sweet little earrings would look good with this dress.
Unbelievably cute handpainted pebble earrings by Stefcollections.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...