Monday, October 5, 2009

Kombi Fest - blogtoberfest day 5


There's something about Kombies that make people smile.

And to see such a huge collection of kombies this weekend at the Old Bar beach festival was positively grin- inducing.

I never thought there so many kombies still running around the place and there were all sorts!

The good -

the bad -


and the ugly -




But we love them all,

the long -

and the short -

and the tall -

With all levels of comfort -






Check out the opening windscreen!


It almost makes me want one myself!

How about you?

1 comment:

Jo's Place said...

That is so cool. One of my dreams is to take the kiddies (when we have 2, hopefully next year) to the UK and travel around in a combie van, so seeing them all lined up like that makes me want to do it even more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...