Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mondays treasuries on Tuesday - blogtoberfest day 6

Oops! A day late this week!

My excuse is that it was a long weekend here in New South Wales and I was confused about what day it was yesterday, so I forgot to post Monday's treasuries and blogged about kombies instead.

So here they are a day late - but better late than never!

I was honoured to be featured in two very different treasuries last week.

This elegantly beautiful one by elegantroseboutique -



How nice to see my Snow White fingerless mitts from my BoosTees shop here.

Elegantroseboutique makes the most gorgeous soaps and other natural body products.

I just love natural soaps and would love to try some of them - like this exotic-sounding tropical punch.


In complete contrast but just as gorgeous - a tornado inspired collection from catwalk.

I was thrilled to see my Colour my World necklace with these other fabulous picks.


Catwalk is a very talented artist who does amazing mixed media creations.

How great is this? -

the travellers by catwalk

Go and have a look at catwalk's and elegantroseboutique's shops and I'm sure you'll find something delightful, and I'll be back next monday, hopefully with some more treasuries.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...