Thursday, October 15, 2009

one-word answers

I think I found this on a blogtoberfest participants blog, but now i cant find out where and they found it at Petalplum, or I found it at petalplum.

Dear me! My memory is bad!

Anyway you can copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s quite tricky to use only one-word answers.

1. Where is your cell / mobile phone? in my bag
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? dead
4. Your father? dead too
5. Your favorite food? cheese
6. Your dream last night? knitting
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? retire
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? beading
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? travelling
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? youth
17. Where did you grow up? Kidderminster
18. Last thing you did? sewing
19. What are you wearing? pyjamas
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet? Ginger
22. Friends? true
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? contented
25. Missing someone? hubby
26. Vehicle? car
27. Something you’re not wearing? ring
28. Your favorite store? vinnies
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? always
31. Last time you cried? weekend
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? toilet
34. One person who emails me regularly? vista
35. Favorite place to eat? bed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...