Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday's treasuries





It's been a while since I posted all the lovely tresauries that I have been in, but the beautiful thing about the new treasury system is that the treasuries stay there for ever!

Or until the curator deletes them.

There is also an awesome search ability and using that I found several new ones that I didnt know I was in!
So that was a nice surprise!

So without any more ado, I'll introduce the latest ones.

Sweet and pretty 'Rainbow sherbet' from Gone the sun.
Thanks so much for including my Spring sunset necklace.


Gonethesun has a vintage shop on etsy but is in vacation mode at the moment, you might like to check it out whrn she is back on board.

BoosTees mitts are a bit popular in treasuries, like this atmospheric collection from otherlings.

Otherlings makes cute needle felted items like this adorable chipmunk.

felted chipmunk by otherlings


Two people chose BoosTees olive gloves - it must be the model (my son) that did it!

Many thanks mycandybags!
and I love your applique bags!
How cute is this?




And three cheers for sarahelizabethgrace for this one!

Karen of newearthsoaps was lovely enough to pop my lilac and lemon mitts along with lots of wonderful Australian sellers.

Newearthsoaps makes my favorite soap -


I can definitely recommend it!

What a great idea from Jessicatorres!
All the deserty goodness!
I really appreciate that she picked my 'desert oasis bracelet'.

Jessicatorres is a very talented photographer.
Just take a look at her work!



I love these colours!
Sally of Jambochameleon has a great eye and picked my 'green valley earrings' with these gorgeous peacock colours.

Sally has sll sorts of incredible craft supplies and makes some of the best tags around.
Check out her shop when she is back from her holiday!





Now mine!
First I was inspired by the fingerless mitts from BlueKimonoStudio to make a totally strpey one.

Then a fruity one!


And because I love rhubarb!

Thanks to all the lovely curators!
See you next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...