Monday, March 17, 2014

Simple little projects from around the webs.

I love cowls.
And I can knit.
But I have never tried arm knitting.
Yes, there is such a thing and you can look here to find out how!

from handimania

And because one cowl per post is never enough, here's one that might be useful to make a dent in my fabric stash.
This is a faux sheepskin lined cowl I found on design sponge.

from design sponge
I actually might not use the faux fur, but it would sure be warm.

I know I've posted about serviettes/napkins before, but reversible ones?
Oh yeah!

on kojo designs
At one stage I fancied myself as a bit of an artist *coughcough*.
And if you do too, there are lots of fab easy ideas over at grow creative.

by grow creative
Oh, yes and another bracelet - using rope.
Looks simple but needs a few special supplies.

from makezine
I do like the idea of using rope.

1 comment:

Australian Handmade Design said...

Arm knitting? Almost too cute for words - but a great find nonetheless - looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...