Thursday, September 9, 2010

This week's winner and thanks to my geek





First of all, ladies and gentlemen (well all ladies actually!) I must apologise for being late with this week's prize draw.



My computer was having a hissy-fit and wouldnt start. My clever hub got it working in safe mode but the size was really big and it was so hard to use.
The type was really easy to read for a person of my age! It became the old-persons-interweb!!

Anyway, the afore-mentioned clever hub fixed it!
What he did was use his computer to google "start up problems for windows xp" or something like that - and lo and behold there is a wealth of information out there to help you fix it!
There are blogs and forums and all sorts - mind you not all of it is right. It took him a while to work out what to do.
I'm afraid I cant share with you what he did, but it did not involve a complete re-install, thank goodness.






I love my geek from ThinkGeek

And the winner is -

*drum roll*

melanie!!!!!

yay! let's hear it for melanie, "rah"!

And don't forget a new giveaway starts today.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Congratulations Melanie!!!

Ellie said...

What a great prize for Melanie! Yay, Melanie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...