Thursday, September 23, 2010
What do you do when something you have made, something you have spent many hours designing, gathering supplies, spending money, creating, displaying, listing, promoting - doesnt sell?
Do you -
1. Move it - to another selling venue
2. Reduce it - give it a price cut?
3. Gift it - give away as a birthday/christmas/wedding/etc present?
4. Give it - run a giveaway on your blog, website, whatever and offer it as the prize?
5. Donate it - give it for some other fundraising/school raffle/ trivia night prize....?
6. Keep it - use/wear/display it for yourself?
7. Stow it - put it in the back of the cupboard to be brought out several months or years later?
8. Renovate it - polish it up, give it some new bits, or package or display it differently?
9. Restyle it - Make it longer or shorter, bigger or smaller?
10. Remodel it - take it apart and make something completely different?
11. Forget it!!?
Please leave a comment - you'll have a chance to win a surprise!
images from the web