Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#52 lists Fave TV shows from childhood

This week's list from over at Meet Me At Mikes is by guest lister Evie from Handmade Romance.

It took a bit of headscratching on my part, but I have to confess that I resorted to googling tv shows from the 50s and 60s (yes, folks - I am that old!)

So here we go:

- Doctor Who
- Crackerjack
- Blue Peter
- Watch with Mother including Bill and Ben, The Woodentops, Andy Pandy, and my favorite Rag, Tag and Bobtail
- Captain Pugwash
- The Lone Ranger



I also loved the politically incorrect Black and White Minstrel show (which I used to call the Golliwogs! Ouch, how times have changed)

And the 'grown-up' shows:
- Dixon of Dock Green
- Tony Hancock ( Hancock's Half Hour)
- Z cars
- The Saint
- The Fugitive
- Steptoe and Son
- Till Death Do Us Part
- Dad's Army
- Are You Being Served?
- The Rag Trade
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Bewitched
- The Avengers



So, go on! Hop over here and put your thinking cap on and join in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...