Friday, January 4, 2013

Five fabulous Friday finds

Happy New Year!

Starting the first Friday Finds of the year with a sentiment that I'll try and live up to this year.

prints by mateoandtobias

And then following with a few of my favorite things!

Chook! Well actually a rooster.
I have a soft spot for watercolours - love the almost oriental simplicity of this style.

rooster by cat2owl

Oh, yes! and cats!
If you love cats go check out this shop on etsy. It is full of all sorts of cheeky, naughty, whimsical cats.
These chubby little cats sitting on a sofa reading just tickled my fancy!

cat tote by jamieshelman

And I still seem to be obsessed with rings!
How about this trio of aquamarine rings?
Delish!
stacking rings by metalmorphoz

Oh! and blue! How I love this colour.
These hand made suede shoes look sooooo comfy. I'm sure my feet would just melt into them.

ballet flats by elehandmade
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...