Thursday, February 14, 2013

My creative space - drying and beading

I'm trying to be more organised and actually get some stuff done!

Today I got off to a good start by preparing some capsicums and tomatoes for the dehydrator.







They take a couple of days to dry, but I'll let you know what they look like when they are done.

I'm trying to catch up with Downton Abbey as I missed a few episodes and the third series had just started....but I managed to do a bit of beading while I was watching.




Still haven't finished both of them - the bracelet or the dvds!
Maybe tomorrow.

I'm joining in with My Creative Space on Village Voices over at Kidspot - come and have a look to see what else is going on there!

1 comment:

Wombat's Picnic said...

I managed to see the first two episodes of Downton Abbey season 3 while we were in the US at the holidays. It's not a show tho where I can get much crafting done. Too enthralling:) Good luck! Cyndy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...