Thursday, February 28, 2013

My creative space - is a mess!

I got out some beads to make some earrings -


but my work desk is a mess!
Never mind - I just made a little space and carried on.
The task of tidying up was too great and I just wanted to make something!



 I have also been supplies shopping today - just a few things, some findings, beading wire and chain.
I love new supplies.


I love the different colours of craft wire -


This and these will become earrings -


I'm joining in with My Creative Space on Village Voices over at kidspot.
Pop on over and have a look!

3 comments:

myredscooter said...

A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind Tess! You should see my workspace... It's a disgrace really ;-)

planettreasures said...

Thanks Ali, I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one!
I'm a really messy cook as well : (

Clare said...

My workspace is a mess too - I had one of my kids tell me once that I am at my best when I am working in a mess and in a little bit of chaos . . . enjoy the time creating - clean up later. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...