Friday, February 15, 2013

Five Fabulous Friday Finds

I feel that I am always posting the same sort of things in my Friday Faves.

I have a penchant for rings, coin purses, photographs and quirky art - that's all!

I love the simplicity of these diamond stacking rings - would love to have all three of them! (The link goes to a listing for the bottom ring only).
Hey! I can dream - right?!

white diamond stacking ring by LexLuxe

Continuing my love of sweet little zip pouches - I have to severely restrain myself from buying every zip pouch/coin purse that I see!
I could easily pocket all of these -

fabric purse by WhimsiesbySusanJames

I'm a bit the same way about notebooks - you can never have too many can you?
This one has adorable original artwork on - reminds me of children's stories, or nursery rhymes.

notebook by NeskeGraphic

The next find fills my addiction to both dreamy photography and cushions!
I would need to buy some more chairs if I bought more cushions - but I can dream!
I admit that I saw these over on Red Parka - thanks Jen for sharing!

You really should go and check out this shop - it has many beautiful applications of her photographs -

pillow by andrekart

.....and now for something completely different!
From my lovely on-line friend Deb of Two Cheeky Monkeys - a range of eye-popping neon necklaces.
Wow!
pink neon pearl necklace by Two Cheeky Monkeys
I promise next week I will break away from my "usual" picks and find some mad, unusual stuff!.....off I go to search....

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Thanks for including my necklace, Tess. I am really loving your other finds today, especially that cushion and the rings!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...