Friday, February 22, 2013

Five Fabulous Friday Finds from my Faves - yoga

How has your week been?

How do you like to start your week?

I start mine with a yoga class every Monday, and it's a great way for me to begin the week.

Sooooo, I thought I'd show you some yoga-ish finds.

You can never have too many yoga tops, and I love the sentiment on this one.
It looks super-comfy too.

yoga top by Grizzly Love

Then, of course, you need something for the future cooler weather.
In fact I would probably wear this a lot - and not just for yoga.

yoga top by econica

Comfy pants are a must too.
There are lots of lovely ones in this shop, it was hard to chose.

yoga pants by nicandthenewfie
What a fabulous yoga mat bag! So practical - it's worm like a backpack and has a spot to hold a drink bottle as well.
I already have a mat bag by Alipink, but this one is still on my list.

yoga bag by yogasak

And I just could not resist this cute poster with salute to the sun on - I can never remember the order of it. This is just the job!
sun salutation poster by artractions
Do you do yoga?
Or any other regular exercise? Alone or with a friend or group?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...