Monday, August 8, 2011

7 things sunday - 7 birthday things

"Happy Birthday to me..."

Yes, another one! they do seem to come round all too quickly these days, but it is so worthwhile to have had such a fun time.

Starting with a birthday eve of dinner, cocktails, The Jersy Boys, and a night in town.
Nowhere very flash, but very convenient.



Followed by delectable chocolates from Zokoko,




My hub also bought me this book that was featured on the First Tuesday Book club on ABC TV

 

Cant wait to get stuck into it.

The darling man also added to my chicken collection -


This one is rather huge and may need to an outdoors chook!

 My sweet daughter has bought us tickets to Cirque du Soleil's show Saltimbanco which is on this month.


They are always such fabulous shows.

My wonderful son got me the DVD set of Downton Abbey *surprise* which I missed a couple of episodes of -



And then of course there was birthday cake
 Amazing stawberry mousse cake!



And that's it for another year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...