Thursday, August 25, 2011

My creative space


I my creative space this week just a couple of simple bracelets to see how I go with my sore thumb.
I found that I can do most things left-handed and that the most difficult part is tightening the stringing wire, but somehow I managed!


I just love these bright stripey beads - they are a coloured malachite -
Rainbow malachite and fusion malachite...very sweet for summer!

For more creative spaces or to join in pop over here.

See you next week : )

8 comments:

Salsa said...

Such gorgeous colours -- they look edible.

Rachel said...

Love the malachite! Hope your thumb feels better soon!

Felicity said...

Truly gorgeous and very evocative of happy childhood playing marbles with my brothers....man how I coveted those little globes of colour!

Happy day Lovely!

xx Felicity

planettreasures said...

They do look edible, Salsa! they remind me of gobstoppers..except these are smaller.

planettreasures said...

Thanks Rachel, it doesn't hurt much anymore - just doesnt bend : }

planettreasures said...

Whatever happened to marbles, Felicity? I agree those glass baubles are so beautiful, but then I'm a bit of a glass bauble fan ; )

Sheeprustler said...

Wow, i have only ever seen green malachite! These are gorgeous :)

Rie said...

Wow, when I first saw them, I thought they were marbles.. but they are beads - fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...