Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A gift and something to do


 I am ashamed to say that I have been meaning to write this post for ages, because, you see someone gave me something and asked me to make some things...but so far I've only made one little thing!

Anyway I will tell you about the one thing and maybe that will inspire me to make more things!
The lovely Narelle, the creative force behind rubyvictoria and printmaker extraordinaire sent me some of her newly printed calico fabric.

 

I just love them! Dont you?

I was in the midst of sewing for a promotion waaaaay in the future, in October, for my craft co-operative The Nook. I was making little pouches (see here) and so I sewed a little business card pouch with ruby victoria's fabric -


and this is the inside -




This one is not to give way!
This one is for me!

Maybe I'll post a tutorial about how to make them - they are very easy!


4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very cute! :-)

Narelle Badalassi said...

oh I love the card pouch, I want one! I really need to learn how to sew .
well done Tess

Unknown said...

So very cute

feiane (fe-yan) said...

so cute and lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...