Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. The world is beautiful and amazing.

2. Goodnight was the last thing I said. (to my daughter)

3. I wonder if I will ever see Mount Everest.

4. Chocolate at the end of all things. (and why not)

5. There's something to be said for chocolate (when you cant think of anything else there's always chocolate).

6. Out in the bush exploring nature is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early night (but it didnt happen), tomorrow my plans include spending my christmas gift vouchers (on something just for me!)and Sunday, I want to make some more tshirts (while my husband and son are at the cricket)!

1 comment:

Janet said...

re: #1 - it really is!

Thank you for playing, Happy New Year and have fun this weekend :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...